Criterion for classes I to IX:
- All Online admission will be on provisional basis and subject to verification of documents and approval from the school authority.
- List of document to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Report card of previous class pass.
- Transfer certificate countersigned by Education Department/ Date of Birth certificate in Original.
- UDICE clearance form to be issued by previous school.
- Identity proof of Father & Mother : A self-attested copy of any of the following ( Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Passport/Voter ID)
- Address Proof: (Driving License/ Passport/Voter ID/MTNL BILL/Electricity Bill/Water Bill/RENT agreement)
Criterion for classes XI
The admission to class XI is subject to the declaration of CBSE Board result and the availability of seats.
- The candidate should have been studying in a school affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education.
- Students performance in Pre-Board/ Board examination and Entrance Test will be the criteria for admission.
- Merit will be the sole criteria for allotment of streams.
- Admission to class XI will be provisional and will be regularised after the declaration of result.
- The candidate should produce the relevant documents as follows:
- Either Report card of Class IX and Pre-Board result of Class X or Mark sheet of Class X
- Certificates of special achievements- Sports, Co-Curricular activities, Scholarship Examination etc., if any.
- In case of sibling (studying in Apex Public School)- Please bring the photo copy of latest Report Card/ ID card/ latest Fee Bill (any one).
- Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Proof of Residence (MTNL bill/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter I card/ Electricity/ Water Bill/ Rent Agreement), please submit the latest copy of the bill.
- Original Character Certificate/ Code of Conduct Certificate duly signed by the Principal of the last school attended.
- Any candidate migrating from a school in a foreign country, which is not affiliated to CBSE, shall be eligible for admission only on producing equivalent certificate obtained from CBSE and fulfilment of other conditions laid down by the school.
- Admission will be confirmed only after verification of documents, class X board result, qualifying the Entrance Test and an Interactive session with the parents and the candidate.